(Policy on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
- is intended as rendered for the website https://www.roverhair.it (hereinafter: “Website”)
- is an integral part of the Website and the services we offer,
- is rendered pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR and of the Privacy Code to those who interact with the web services of the Website or who contact Roverhair s.r.l. by telephone, post, fax or e-mail.
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, limitation of purposes and storage, minimization and accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, along with the principle of accountability pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR.
Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the GDPR and the obligations of confidentiality provided for therein, as well as those of the Privacy Code still in force today.
By processing of personal data we mean any operation or combination of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or combinations of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or amendment, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of availability, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction, as defined in article. 4.2 of the GDPR.
We inform you that the personal data subject to processing may consist – also depending on your decisions as to how to use the services – of any information regarding your person suited to identifying it or making it identifiable, including textual information, photographic or video images and any other information provided, depending on the type of services requested.
1 DATA CONTROLLER: WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
2 THE DATA WE PROCESS
- Browser data
- Data supplied voluntarily by you
3 PURPOSE OF THE PROCESS
4 LEGAL BASE AND COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROCESS
5 ADDRESSEES OF PERSONAL DATA
6 TRANSFERRAL OF PERSONAL DATA
7 STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
8 RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- DATA CONTROLLER: WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
The data controller is ROVERHAIR S.r.l., headquartered in Via Torino, 550 – 10032 Brandizzo (TO), VAT N. 08271280011, R.E.A. TO – 959324, which operates in the sector of production and sale of articles for male and female beauty and in particular for hairdressers and beauty centers.
- THE DATA WE PROCESS
We inform you that the personal data subject to processing may be constituted – also according to your decisions as to how to use the services – of an identifier such as your name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, cookies or one or more elements characteristic of your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, suited to identifying the person or making them identifiable, depending on the type of services required (hereinafter only “personal data”).
The personal data processed through the Website is:
a) Browser data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature it could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining any anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website to check its correct operation and identify anomalies and/or abuses, and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website or third parties.
b) Data supplied voluntarily by you
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google Analytics. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google Analytics. By using this website, you consent to the processing of personal data by Google Analytics in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- Link to THIRD PARTY SITES
From the site you can make links to other Web sites; this option is clearly indicated in order to inform the customer/visitor that she is leaving from the site www.roverhair.it. The customer/visitor is therefore invited to pay special attention to the fact that these sites are not owned, nor is the responsibility of Roverhair S.r.l. as totally managed by other companies and/or organizations, for which it is necessary to check and accept its privacy policies. Roverhair S.r.l. declines any responsibility with regard to your claim and/or release of personal information to third-party sites.
When visiting a web site you may receive cookies from both the site visited (“owners”), both from websites operated by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is represented by the presence of “social plugins”. These are parts of the visited page generated directly from these sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugin is designed to share content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by their own information which they should refer to. Some of the tools listed below may also collect aggregate statistics and may not require user consent or could be managed directly by the owner – according to what described- without third parties.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, please find below web addresses of the various policies and procedures for managing cookies.
– Facebook (information): https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section.
– Instagram (information): https://help.instagram.com
– Instagram (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section.
– Twitter (information): https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
– Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
– Linkedin (information): https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
– Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
— — — — –
How to disable cookies by CONFIGURING YOUR BROWSER:
run the Chrome Browser
click on your browser’s toolbar menu at the side of the url input for navigation
click Show Advanced Settings
Settings in the “Privacy” section, click “settings”
content In the “cookies” section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Allow local data to be
- Change the local data only until you close your browser
- Disallow sites to set cookies
- Block third party cookies and site data
- Handle exceptions for some internet sites
- Delete all cookies
– Mozilla Firefox
run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
click on your browser’s toolbar menu at the side of the url input for Navigation Options
Select the Privacy panel
Click Show advanced settings in the “Privacy” section, click “settings” under “track”
You can change the following cookie settings :
- Request to do not attempt any tracking
- Communicates to the sites the willingness to be traced
- Not to communicate any personal preference data tracking
- From the “history” section you can select “use custom settings”:
- Enabling to accept third-party cookies (again, most sites visited or never) and storing them for a certain period of time (until they expire close Firefox, or ask each time
- Remove individual cookies stored
– Internet Explorer Internet Explorer
Run your Browser click Tools and choose Internet options
Click the Privacy tab, and under settings change the slider depending on the desired action for cookies:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selection of sites from which to get cookie: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies , then press on sites, the Web site address
- Box, enter an internet site, and then click block or allow
Run the Safari Browser
Click on Safari, select preferences and press Privacy block cookies section
Specify how Safari should accept cookies from websites.
To see which sites have stored cookies click Details
iOS Safari (mobile)
run the iOS Safari Browser
Tap on settings and then Safari
Tap to block cookies and choose among these options: “never,” “third party advertisers” or “always”
to delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on settings, then on Safari, and then click clear cookies and data
For more information, visit our page.
Run the Opera Browser
Click on Preferences then click Advanced and then click Cookie
Select one of the following:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept only cookies from the site I visit: third party cookies and that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved
— — — — –
- FOR WHAT REASON, WE PROCESS YOUR DATA – PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed, with your consent where necessary, for the following purposes, where applicable:
3.1. to allow the browsing of the Website and the supply of the services of Roverhair s.r.l. through the Website;
3.2. to meet specific requests, including telephone requests, addressed to Roverhair s.r.l.;
3.3. to fulfil any obligations established by the legislation in force, community legislation and laws, or meet demands posed by the authorities;
3.4. to exercise the rights of the Controller;
3.5. for statistical purposes, without it being possible to trace your identity.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or improper use and unauthorized access.
— — — — –
- LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROCESSING
The legal basis for processing personal data for the purposes set out in sections 3.1 and 3.2 and 3.5 is art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR ([…] processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the data subject is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same […]), as the processing is necessary to provide the services. Although it is not mandatory to provide personal data for these purposes, failure to provide them may entail the impossibility to provide the services required.
The legal basis for the purpose referred to in section 3.3 is art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR ([…] processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the controller is subject […]). Once the personal data have been provided, the processing is necessary to fulfil legal obligations to which Roverhair S.r.l. it is subject.
The legal basis for the purpose referred to in section 3.4 is art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR ([…] processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Controller or of third parties, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights or freedoms of the Data Subject do not prevail […]) in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
It should be noted, also, that the treatment referred to in section 3.5 is not executed on personal data and therefore can be freely carried out by Roverhair s.r.l..
— — — — –
- PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be shared, for the purposes set out in section 3 of this Information, with:
5.1. Subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities;
5.2. persons authorized by Roverhair S.r.l. for the processing of personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to service provision, which are committed to confidentiality or have an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality and that guarantee the processing of data in accordance with the GDPR.
— — — — –
6 The complete and updated list of the Persons in Charge is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller, located in Brandizzo and can be delivered by sending a written request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the “Contact” section of this information.
— — — — –
7 PERSONAL DATA STORAGE
Personal data processed for the purposes set out in section 3.1-3.2-3.3-3.4 will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve said purposes and, as processing is performed in view of service provision, as long as provided and allowed by the Italian laws to protect the interests and right to defence of Roverhair S.r.l., considering the prescription terms established by the applicable legislation.
Further information regarding the data retention period and the criteria used to determine this period might be requested by sending a written request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the “Contact” section of this information. This shall be without prejudice to the possibility for Roverhair S.r.l. to retain your personal data for the period of time as provided and allowed by the Italian laws to protect its own interests and right to defence, considering the prescription terms established by the applicable legislation.
— — — — –
8 RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
In your capacity as a Data Subject pursuant to article 15 and ss. of the GDPR and of the Privacy Code, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain information on: a) the source of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification details of the controller, the persons in charge and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and article 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, persons in charge or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, adjustment or, when interested, inclusion of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this obligation proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems, without the intervention of an operator by e-mail, direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case remains save the possibility for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the data subject can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, they also have the rights referred to in Articles 16 – 22 of the GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to the portability of data, right to oppose, right to oppose to automated processing including profiling).
Requests should be sent in writing to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in the “Contact” section of this information.
In any case, you are always entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Data Protection Officer), pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the law in force.
— — — — –
ROVERHAIR S.r.l. reserves the right to modify or simply update the content of this information, in part or completely, also due to changes in the applicable legislation. ROVERHAIR S.r.l. will inform you of these changes as soon as they are introduced and they will be binding as soon as they are published on the Site. Therefore, ROVERHAIR S.r.l. invites you to visit this section regularly in order to be aware of the latest modifications on this Information and be updated about the kind of data collected by ROVERHAIR S.r.l. and how they are used.
— — — — –
To exercise the above rights or for any other request you can write to:
– Data Controller: ROVERHAIR S.r.l. headquartered in Via Torino, 550 – 10032 Brandizzo (TO), telephone number: 011-9170623, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller